Thursday, September 18, 2008

Like I said before...

To further emphasize the oddness of my child, let me tell you how he slept the last couple days...


The night after I posted (you know, where he was sleeping ALL afternoon), he woke up three times during the night instead of his usual one. Man, did that throw me off. He woke up at 1 am, so I fed him and put him back to bed. Then at 2, he woke up again and wanted to play. So I groggily entertained him until he was tired again. Drew never even wakes up for this stuff, lucky guy. After gingerly putting him back to bed, praying that he would sleep for a full 12 hours after that, he woke up again three hours later. What happened to 12?? Anyway, it was a long, looooong night.

However, last night he slept a full 12 hours! Praise the Lord! Will this become a habit? Please say yes. I am tired of waking up in the middle of the night. I am tired of having fun and interesting dreams being interrupted by the shrill sound of crying in the otherwise peaceful night. 

So let's see what the next night brings, shall we?

0 comments: